At the National Stepfamily Resource Center, we are devoted to providing the most current applied research about remarriage and stepfamilies. These one or two-page downloads offer research-based information in an easy-to-read format. Download the ones that interest you and share them with family and friends. Check back often as we regularly add to the list.
Click any title to view or download. All guides are PDFs.
- Healthy Communication in Stepfamilies
- Finding a Stepfamily Therapist
- Sexuality in Your New Stepfamily
- Stepdad as Father’s Ally: Mission Impossible or Great Idea?
- When a Spouse is Being Deployed: Advice for Stepparents
- Get to Know Your Stepkids
- Managing Money in Stepfamilies
- Stepparenting of Teens
- Communicating with the Other Family
- Military Stepfamilies: Unique Challenges